I’m travelling about, using my strengths in pursuit of my passion, which happens to be empowering people to discover and rock out their passions and strengths!
I teach, I speak, I ramble and adventure. I take photos and share stories highlighting our interesting journey.
I invite photoadventures, guitarties, creative potlucks, and collaborative awesomeness for those who are interested in discovering and exploring the opportunities of life lived well.
- Discovering the wonder that is all around via our cameras
- Ambling and conversation interspersed with photography tips and tricks
- Much laughter and an increase in perspective and awareness
- Let’s get out and explore the incredible around your local area!
- Have an old guitar/instrument sitting around?
- Want to knock the dust off and make some music?
- Forgotten how to play those chords? Want a refresher?
- I’ve performed at community events, coffee houses, house concerts, and regularly on stage.
- But my favourite place to be is in a small setting, teaching, sharing, learning, and laughing.
- Let’s do it and bring together musicians of all skill levels for fun, merriment, and community!
- Bring creations of food, construct, drawings, carvings, and more
- Share song, story, poetry, acting, dance, and more.
- Have teaching times for different people to share their knowledge.
- As a group we create a unique experience of time and place, of our skills and strengths.
- We make memories that will last a lifetime.